Saturday, October 23, 2010

Updates

Well, I know you are just dying to find out how market day went at school. It was AMAZING!!! The students cooperated and counted and added and subtracted beautifully. Yay!

I am so glad I have absolutely NOTHING planned for this weekend. I needed it. I have already worked too much (correcting spelling tests and such). I also have to handwrite all of my student's names and personal info on our report cards. The report cards won't go out until the end of November, but I have to use a beautiful French calligraphy that I myself am learning, so I am giving myself a lot of time. It's actually kind of fun, though, in a weird way. I feel really accomplished about having written a name beautifully on the report card. French calligraphy really is beautiful. Still though, I do prefer computers and typing. If I were to handwrite this post, I would probably still be on the first sentence. Oh and just in case you are curious, here is an example of this beautiful calligraphy:

Calligraphie enfantine

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'd never make it at that school, although I'd love to be able to write like that.

    ReplyDelete