Tuesday, June 26, 2012

last minute disorganization

Compared to many people, I am very organized. Compared to my colleagues, I am not. The whole school year, they teased me for having a messy desk. Today, all of their classrooms are packed and clean for the summer. Mine is a mess. I've emptied out my closet to try to re-organize everything and am in the process of washing the toys. Oh boy. Along these lines, during the last few weeks of school, I kept being surprised about the various projects we were working on, as if I had never been around when they were planned. So to keep within this theme, I am letting you know about a great give-away over at Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten, but you only have one day to sign up for the draw! This is last-minute, but better late than never right??? Now please send strong organizational vibes for tomorrow's clean-up day, hopefully I can get it all done and be ready for summer vacation!

Awesome giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment