Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 19: Calgary, Alberta

This morning, we did some laundry, grocery shopping and cleaned the car since we will be back on the road tomorrow.

We had lunch with M and her adorable daughter S. I am so proud to call her my friend, she is one of the best people in the world!

After a quick stop at the cemetery, we headed to the wave pool. This was one of the places I revisited from my childhood that actually improved! There were slides and a play structure and it was just awesome. When the waves started, we were surprised and both girls cried, but we were able to distract them. Then Z chose to go number two right when husband went on the biggest water slide (worse timing ever!). So here I was with both kids and I was trying to maneuver Z’s swimsuit off. Finally the husband came back and took A so I could finish helping Z. We finished our visit with a dip in the hot tub.

We had another amazing feast with A&A. We are so thankful to have such great friends!



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mFQeDu

No comments:

Post a Comment