Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall musings

This one's for you L! (I never know if I should use real names on a public website, but you know who you are).

I have been incredibly busy this fall, and it has been wonderful. I love my job, I love learning during my masters classes and being inspired by so many great minds, I love coming home to my wonderful husband and dog, I love walks with my dog, I love seeing my family as often as possible and I love re-uniting with good friends. I have also begun to cook, thanks to www.soscuisine.com and I'm enjoying it!

Here are a few pictures from the Fall to make you appreciate the changing colours, the comfort food, the wind, the rain, the cold that's coming soon...

Chili and cornbread muffins

Taco playing at the dog park with the fallen leaves
Our best man, S, and his gf, came all the way from Germany to visit us!

Enjoying deserts at Juliette et Chocolat

Waiting in the line-up outside Schwartz

Schwarts = best smoked meat in Montreal

At a pumpkin-carving party

Decorated pumpkin expo at school (older students, teachers and administrators came to visit our class!)


No comments:

Post a Comment