Thursday, August 8, 2013

Today's the due date...

... and still no baby!

This is hard, guys. I'm impatient and uncomfortable and I want to see and hold my baby already! So I'm going to try focusing on the positive. Since the last time I wrote, I've had many wonderful lunch dates with friends I barely get to see during the school year because most are teachers. I've got to spend lots of great quality time with my husband and go to the movies and do things that will most likely be more difficult once baby is here with us. And in terms of pregnancy symptoms, I'm really blessed. I don't have any swelling in my feet, just my hands a little. I am sleeping pretty well and don't have much heartburn. I can still walk the dog and to the metro and do many things on my own. Hopefully next time I write, this baby will be outside of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment