Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'm back!!!

Ok so this works. I figured out an easy way to blog from my iPhone, as we are going on a cross-country road trip in two weeks and I want to remember it! I’m going to try to blog everyday to keep you posted on where we are and what we are doing.

Here’s how I can blog from my iPhone. I’m writing in the tumblr app, and then using the IFTTT app, I created a recipe so that the posts on tumblr also get posted on blogger. Then so share it I think I just have to press the Facebook button. I haven’t tried that yet so bear with me.

As for the trip, we are almost ready. We have a few friends hosting us, Airbnb in Vancouver and different pet-friendly hotels and campgrounds we can book as we go. The oil and tires have been changed (here in Quebec it is mandatory to have winter tires during the winter) and the car is ready. I have good ideas for toys and snacks during the long drives (we tested our girls by doing a successful 15 hour drive to Natashquan and a 6 hour drive to Connecticut). Hopefully it’ll be a smooth ride, and if not, it’ll be an adventure we’ll all remember for a long time!



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1YvWkCl

No comments:

Post a Comment