Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day 10: Vancouver, British Columbia

Today was another great day! We toured Granville Island. On our way there we saw a terrible car accident - a car went into a statue; it seemed horrible. When we got to Granville Island, our first stop was the public market, where I already felt like I wanted to buy everything. We then walked along the streets to the different artists stores. We stopped in front of a really cool 3D mural. Our typical park break came next, where Z ran around for a bit. By this time we were all hungry so we went back to the public market for some bagels. The Kid’s market was next… Oh my goodness you guys it is the best place ever!!! There were so many educational toys, I wanted to buy things for my girls, their friends and my students. I really had to hold back and didn’t buy anything. I did get a nice sun hat though, since my face burned yesterday and I don’t want that to happen again. The last cool store we went into was a broom shop. You read that right - a place where they make and sell brooms!

Z fell asleep in the car so Husband stayed with her as I went to the apartment with baby A. Z slept for over two hours 😝. My poor husband was stuck sitting in the car waiting while I watched a movie. We went for a walk with the dog after and picked up some delicious pizzas for dinner. We also stopped by a park (I should count the number of different parks we’ve played in - it’s a lot!). My friend M came over for dinner and we tried to get the girls to sleep a little bit earlier tonight.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Wjwl46

No comments:

Post a Comment