Wednesday, May 21, 2014

9 months!

OMG time is flying by! I actually cried a little the other day as I watched my daughter push a walker across the room... will she be walking soon? I don't know if I am ready for this!

Baby Z turns out to be a little motor and loves to move around and explore! She can now:
-crawl
-crawl and sit and crawl and turn, basically, she can get around and get into things...
-pull herself up
-cruise around while supporting herself on the furniture
-walk with the help of a walker
-play ball with our dog Taco (CUTEST THING EVER!!! - she throws it and he gets it)
-initiate 'peek-a-boo' by hiding behind a blanket/book/something like that and then pulling down so we can see her again
-throw tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants (I thought this was supposed to start at 2 years old?!?!)
-sleep through the night (it's happened 4 days out of 7... I might be pushing my luck on this one, but I'm hoping it sticks!)

She also just had her first fever ever yesterday & today (started last night and lasted all day today). She seems fine otherwise so we're not too worried. Maybe we'll see more teeth soon? She only has the bottom two so far! Oh and she still eats like a champ! I'd say her favourite foods are fish, bananas, black beans, avocados, and berries.

We may have found a good daycare for her, I'll keep you updated about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment