Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day craft

This post is a few days late but I wanted to share the father's day card my baby helped me make. This was how I envisioned the process:

1. She would enthusiastically help me tear pieces of paper.
2. She would help me spread the glitter glue.

This is how it actually went:

1. She ignored the paper and looked for everything else she could get her hands on.
2. After I showed her repeatedly how to tear the paper and gave her a few pieces she just held them in her hands and then tossed them aside. 
3. She got angry because she wanted to hold the glitter glue and did not help me spread it.

I love my feisty little girl! She has a mind of her own, is determined, knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it... watch out world - she's growing up!!!

See how she tried to steal the glitter glue?
I think my husband enjoyed his first father's day - he appreciated the card and the framed picture I got him, the breakfast I made and the day spent together. We went to one of Baby Z's friend's first birthday party and it was really fun to watch all of the babies interact! 

No comments:

Post a Comment