Monday, April 18, 2011

Turning over a new leaf

Out with the old, in with the new... is that how that saying goes?

Well I'm officially finished my maternity leave replacement contract with my grade ones (that's right, I'm reverting back to my canadian-isms). Friday was a fun day full of love, cards, popcorn, cake, dancing to BEP and gifts (including a panini grill - coolest teacher gift ever!).

The weekend was spent apartment hunting. It seems like it's all I think about these days. So I don't want to talk about it on here. It gets pretty tedious. Wish us luck!

As of tomorrow, I'll be replacing a teacher who needs surgery (I hope she'll be OK). It's elementary school ESL, which will be fun and different.

Other than that, we have lots of fun crazy rugby friends visiting for Easter weekend, so I will surely have updates about our shenanigans up sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment