Monday, March 21, 2011

Things kids say (part 2)

You may remember a while back I posted about some awesome student questions. Well these aren't questions, but they sure are worth blogging about.

1. A student is wandering the school looking for her left shoe. 
First teacher runs into her: "Hey how come you only have one shoe on?" 
Student: "Oh it got lost in space, so I'm looking for it."
Second teacher runs into her: "Hey, where's your other shoe?"
Student: "Oh it's still on vacation in Cuba." (this was just after we got back from Spring Break)

2. We have a green-yellow-red behaviour system at school, so when students misbehave they're in the 'yellow' and eventually in the 'red.
Student: "Miss, if I'm in the yellow one day and I bring you lots of money, can I be in the green again?"
Me: "Well, what do you think?"
Student: "Um.... ya?"
Me: "No! No, no, no, the world does not work this way!" 
(all the while thinking how sad it is that he's already figured it all out)

That's all I can remember right now... I might post some more later if I remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment