Wednesday, April 16, 2014

8 months

8 months already! It is scary to think of how fast time is going by. I feel like it definitely speeds up exponentially after the 6-month mark! Probably because Baby Z has changed so much in two short months and also probably because this means I only have 4 months left of maternity leave! Ah!

Baby Z can now:
-crawl on all fours (watch out Taco!)
-pull herself up to stand with assistance
-eat pretty much anything we give her (with certain exceptions, of course!)

Also, she has a tooth!!!! I have been waiting this tooth since she was 3 months old, I even bet my family she would have it before Christmas - boy was I off! I also predicted she'd be a boy... oh dear, my intuition seems be be off lately! She also has more hair, which I can't wait to be able to do fun stuff with, like pigtails, ponytails, and umbrellas. She also has a silly face she does where she scrunches up her nose. It is the cutest thing ever!

I have been really discouraged about finding a daycare... I have visited quite a few and none have seemed quite right yet. I'm hoping we won't have to settle for a mediocre daycare and/or pay millions of dollars for a great daycare.

I feel like I'm forgetting things, but I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment