Monday, May 23, 2011

First things first

Here is the IOU:

I don't know if anyone else is an iTunes freak like my husband and I, but we like to have all of the song information on iTunes. Last weekend I decided to go through my iTunes and double check that every song on there had the artist, song, album, year, and wasn't a duplicate. It was time-consuming, but rewarding.


Then, I think I won about a bazillion brownie points for being a good wife. Last Saturday was a rainy, grey, dreary day and it must have been about 10C outside (which is COLD for May). And of course, there was a rugby game to go watch. Sometimes my hubby and I aren't too bright. We drove and drove in circles about three times before realizing the rugby game was at the same college my sister studies at, and we could easily have got there by metro. Anyway, we got there and the game hadn't started yet, so we waited in the cold freezing rain. When the game actually started I was disappointed. The games I have seen have all been played on nice days, so the players run fast and play hard. A rugby game in the rain is like watching everything in slow motion. They kept falling down because of the mud and the game was much slower than it usually is. So here is where the brownie points end, because I got bored. I was wet and I was cold. So I went home. Husband got a ride after the game with a friend so it was OK.
This has always been my favourite rugby move, since it reminds me of cheerleading!
Oh my goodness people, I know you're Canadian and it's May, but it is NOT flip-flop weather!

On Sunday, my sister and I took my mom to the spa for a Mother's Day massage! We all got the 'thermal' bath treatments, so while my mom got her massage, my sister and I caught up in the sauna, the hot tub, the relaxation room and the cold waterfall. It was an awesome afternoon and I recommend it if anyone is looking for a spa near Montreal! http://www.skyspa.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment