Sunday, May 1, 2011

the sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you

My husband tells me I'm ridiculous. Apparently I'm a loser for loving weddings, especially royal ones, and then sharing my thoughts about it on Facebook. Well so be it. I'm not ashamed about my loser-ish ways. I love life and I'm a happy go lucky person and if I like something, I'll tell you. (Also, this pseudo-rant might be brought on by the fact that we just watched the Glee 'Born this way' episode, which was amazing).

Life is really grand. Spring is in the air and I just love it! I've been substituting in a Kindergarten classroom this week and I'll be there next week as well and it is just amazing! I've had a great weekend too. Friday was my brother's birthday and we went to the restaurant to celebrate. Afterwards I went to my friend MM's birthday party and got to meet loads of really interesting people.

Saturday, Paul and I went rollerblading along the canal. We started out near Atwater market (where our potential condo will be - more on that later) and went all the way to the Old Port, where we stopped for lunch and ice cream.

Photos courtesy of Paul (view his blog here)
Beautiful day
Old Port of Montreal




So there you have it! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment