Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quick Harry Potter review

*spoiler alert* Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2

1. At first I was a little disappointed by the music. It was very dark and you could barely make out the theme, but it definitely helped to create the mood of the movie.
2. Snape's acting was incredible!
3. I loved the way Molly Weasley delivered her 'Not my daughter Bitch!' line.
4. I had imagined a real baby when I read the book and the part where Harry is in the in-between, not a gross-looking Voldemort fetus. Gross!
5. The actors kind of sucked during the epilogue - I guess they just don't know what it's like to be an adult!

All in all, I was very very happy with the movie. Great fighting scenes and very true to the book! Now I'm just so sad that it's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment