Thursday, August 12, 2010

Goals

My three personal goals for this school year are (in order of importance):

1 - Eat organic food. There are a few great organic shops I can't wait to try out when I'm in Montreal - I will surely let you know what I think of them. Also, Paul and I would like to go to Marché Jean Talon once a week or so to stock up on fresh veggies.

2 - Find a spiritual group. I believe in God, I have a very hard time with religion, which to me is a man-made construct. I would like to find a group I can grow spiritually with.

3 - Do some kind of exercise. Yoga? Dance? Pilates? That kind of thing appeals to me and would help me feel healthy.

I will let you know how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. Join me to Jean-Talon :) Come and do yoga with me at Michelle's studio :www.ambaayoga.com :)

    Miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete