Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 14: Calgary, Alberta

To be precise, we are staying in Chestermere with our friends A&A, but Calgary is close enough. We had a great day today. Our cabin was very comfortable last night, it felt like glamping, being nice and warm and out of the rain yet in the middle of the woods at the same time. Breakfast was great and we got to chat with an Austrian girl and a girl from Quebec City.

As we drove towards Lake Louise it started snowing! Quite the difference from the beautiful weather in Vancouver and Montana. At Lake Louise we took a few pictures and then had lunch at the Chateau! It was delicious.

The drive towards Calgary reminded me so much of my childhood, I loved the familiarity of it. The mountains are so majestic and just fill me with such a feeling of strength, it is truly awe-some.

Our friends had prepared a wonderful dinner for us and the girls were really well-behaved. Z still has her fear of other dogs (this one’s a chihuahua, but she’s terrified!) and needs to be in our arms a lot. She also fell asleep in my arms, holding on to me with a death grip, it took me five tries before I could leave the room. Hopefully the night goes well!



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mFMlyd

No comments:

Post a Comment