Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 17: Calgary, Alberta

We met up with some good friends for brunch this morning at the Buffalo Cafe at Eau Claire Market. It was wonderful to see them again. After breakfast we walked to Prince’s Island Park and saw many goslings. They were adorable!

After parting ways with our friends, we walked towards Stephen Avenue and then went into the Scotia Center and I forget the name of the next one over, where the Devonian Gardens are. I bought some new shoes and socks. The gardens were soooo disappointing 😢. They’ve renovated and it’s all very sterile looking. I remember as a kid, it felt like a jungle in there with the wood paths and bridges, the ponds and the plants. Now even the playground they installed is modern, not at all like the old wooden one they had in there. Anyway, things are bound to change I guess.

Next we had a snack: Purdy’s ice cream for my husband and Z, and a frappucino for me (baby A just got milk, haha).

We stopped at another mall on the way home so my Husband bought shoes too.

We had dinner with A&A again (seriously they are the best hosts!) and A’s mom and sister came too. It was nice to see them again.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mFXrmP

No comments:

Post a Comment